Our Core Values
1. Christcentric Service. Philippians 2:5-7
We desire to reflect God's presence, concern, and love for humanity in all that we say and do.
2. Unconditional Worth. Genesis 1:27
We believe all people reflect the character and nature of God, and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
3. Transparent Stewardship. I Pet 4:10
We value honesty and integrity and strive to use all of our available resources responsibly to maximize the benefits for our team and those we serve.
4. Innovative Sustainability. Isaiah 58:11,12
We consider creativity our constant companion as we continually construct service paradigms that disestablish dysfunctional charity practices.
5. Continuous Transformation. Isaiah 25:8
We ascribe faith, hope, and love as capable change agents along the journey of life that reveal God's power to redeem and mold us.
Why we serve